Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 1, 2013

My last great adventure!

Hi readers. Yes this is a creative journey blog, but once in awhile you have to mix it up a little. I was looking over pics and videos of my life and adventures and fondly stumbled upon this video of my trip to the Grand Tetons last September.  Along with hiking, biking, kayaking, and camping we couldn't resist trying paragliding. This is a video of my tandem flight with Matt of Jackson Hole Paragliding. And yes.... Matt looks exactly like Dr. McDreamy of Grey's Anatomy Patrick Dempsey. And he seems to be having as much - if not more fun than I am! What a job! My legs were trembling as they suited me up....palms sweating....but once my little rain deer feet left the earth and we were lifted gently by the mountain breeze.... I felt nothing but pure joy!  Well I may have still been a little nervous.... the way I was chomping on my chewing gum.... sorry about that mom!


  

Can't wait to try it again in some other amazing part of God's beautiful creation- this earth.


4 comments:

  1. Omg! What an amazing experience this must have been...how long was the entire ride? That is crazy cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole ride was about 15 minutes. It totally cool! I can't wait to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leslie! You commented on my blog asking for the lighthouse. It's by finnish ceramic artist "Elukka". You'll find her shop on Etsy, too!

    ReplyDelete