Total Pageviews

Friday, April 5, 2013

Today it all hit the fan!

Today it hit the fan because everyone found out by way of Facebook that Frank and I are getting married.  It's not exactly the way we were going to tell our friends and family about our nuptials, but I wrote about in my new blog because I had just made the bracelet and I was excited to share it. I was playing around with with the google blogger buttons.....hit the one that said share your new blog with your FB  friends...and voila!  Big announcement!  Hey! I'm new to this! Needless to say that my fiancé....Frank.... was none too happy when all of his family started calling around asking why we had been keeping this a secret.  So, if my future in-laws are reading....please forgive me. We were not trying to keep it a secret from you, we just wanted to get married without all the hoopla of a big wedding.  It was kind of a spur-of-the moment decision to do this while we were down visiting with his/your mom/grand mom. And.....if you want to join in you are invited to attend.  April 18th. 6pm. Daytona Beach. Lighthouse park.  Or if you can't make the trip...there will be photos!

Now about this blog thing.... I never thought anyone would even be interested but apparently 4 people in Germany looked at my site at least one time!  Cool!


PHYLLIS
An early digital painting created on my iPad using the app Brushes.



1 comment:

  1. Leslie,
    I am very happy and excited for you and Frank. Love in middle age is a precious gift. I wish you all the best, dear Friend!
    John

    ReplyDelete