Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Today I made a wristlet/corsage/bracelet for my upcoming beach wedding.

My wedding outfit will be white linen baggy, beachy pants with a drawstring waist. I found a 3/4 sleeve tee type shirt with a draped neckline also in white.  I intend to color it up with flowers. First the wrist bracelet shown below.... and possibly a head band/crown/halo made of flowers as well.  We'll probably be barefoot on the beach.  My fiancĂ©, Frank is going to wear some off white linen shorts and a beachy/tropical/ Tommy Bahama kind of shirt that we haven't found yet. His colors will set the tone for the flowers in my hair.  So here it is! I'm making progress. Wedding is in about 2 weeks.


Silk flowers. Peonies I think. 6 strands of pearls. Starfish and shells

No comments:

Post a Comment